....you do not know about me (probably).
I am considering myself tagged by Nancy of Daily Blessings
1. I still have cinders embedded under my skin below my right elbow due to a nasty spill I took with my bike when I was 12 years old.
2. My favorite color when I was five years old was red.
3. I was a lifeguard when I was nineteen years old.
4. I was the first female mail carrier in our post office in the early 80's. It was a part time job.
5. My first childhood friend was a boy named Billy. We used to play Cops and Robbers, Cowboys and Indians, Tarzan and Jane.
6. As a child, I spent a lot of time at my grandmother's house swinging on a swing under a huge mulberry tree and staining my bare feet on fallen mulberries.
7. I learned how to milk a goat when I was in my thirties when my husband and I lived out in the country on our little farm.
8. I won First Place and received the much coveted Blue Ribbon at the county fair one year for my black raspberry jam.
9. I had the female lead in the school play both my junior and senior years in high school. I loved acting.
10. My favorite cereal is oatmeal.